Located in the Argyle Independent School District, the top-rated school district in Denton County, The Ridge at Northlake ensures that parents feel confident in the educational opportunities their children experience from Pre-K to their senior year of high school. This public school district located in Argyle, Texas (USA) operates with Argyle High School (Grades 9-12), Argyle Middle School (Grades 6-8), Argyle Intermediate School (Grades 4-5), Argyle West Elementary School (Grades PreK-3). Students will attend Argyle Independent School District’s excellent, top-rated schools that have received accolades among the top 10 Best Schools for Athletics and Best School District in Texas and ranked 15th of 971 Texas school districts. Take the stress out of the decision and take a look at these top-rated area schools.
- Located just ten minutes from The Ridge at Northlake, Argyle West starts children out from Pre-K through 4th grade to prepare them to be responsible and successful in their educational careers. Argyle West’s vision is to empower every child, every day with engaging learning opportunities through an innovative and rigorous curriculum and a 15:1 student to teacher ratio. The education centers around topics such as English Language Arts/Reading, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies helping them achieve test scores far above the state’s averages. Children from this Argyle Independent School District will start their journey to academic success alongside some of the best academic teachers, advisors, and administrators who have been ranked number nine out of 107 for Best Public Elementary School Teachers in Denton County.
- When the first-period bell rings at 8:30 AM, students at Argyle Middle School are ready to start their day immersed in an environment of academic excellence. AMS looks to provide students the resources they need to meet the unique needs of early adolescence while being encouraged to contribute as a member of society. The students range from sixth to eighth grade and have just a short 14-minute commute to schools whether that be by bus or parent drop off. AMS believes that education is a team effort between students, parents, teachers, and administrators who are committed to working together to make a successful environment that promotes learning. On average, the student per teacher ratio averages around 15:1 allowing increased engagement and student attention and the accolade of #7 of 44 for Best Public Middle School Teachers in Denton County.
- Feeding in from elementary schools such as Hilltop and Argyle West, Argyle Intermediate School serves as a transitional period for fourth and fifth-grade students. The goal is to challenge and inspire students to reach their full potential and soar to become life-long learners. This school averages around 310 students between the two grades and, on average, exceeds the state scores on academic readiness measures. To drive student involvement and promote leadership skills, AIS serves student programs and clubs such as Student Leadership Group, School Safety Patrol, and TAO (Think About Others) Club. With classes averaging a 16 to 1 student teacher ratio, Argyle Intermediate School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Texas for overall test scores for the 2017-18 school year.
- After an amazing few years at Argyle Middle School, students will migrate to an exceptional high school that is no stranger to success. From academics to athletics to music, Argyle High School has a legacy of success in all areas and takes pride in the focus on involving as many students as possible in the over twenty-five competitive academic events. In the athletic space, students participate in rigorous and competitive athletic programs for individuals and groups that develop their fortitude, work ethic, and leadership skills. With multiple athletic state championships and a 99% graduation rate, students will gain confidence in their decisions towards the college’s progress as successful, motivated and socially responsible leaders.
Confidence is Key
- Feel confident that your children will finish their educational experience with top-tier social skills and academic excellence under their belt, with the guidance of world-class learning environments. No matter the decision, the schools residing in the Argyle ISD are guaranteed to deliver top-quality education and extracurriculars to students of all ages. We invite you to discover life at the next level. Fill out our form to stay up to date on the latest offerings and new homes nearest these top-rated schools: https://ridgenorthlaketx.com/contact/